Latest News: Logistics Manager Summit: Cost & Efficiency open to end-users
Innovative Logistics Solutions for Your Business
The 9th annual Logistics Link Live (Midlands) exhibition returns to the NEC, Birmingham, UK, on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th June 2014.
Leading Exhibitors Include:
Why Should You Visit?
- Meet the exhibiting suppliers who can help you to improve your current processes
- Make the most of unrivalled networking opportunities with the industry's leading practioners
- Attend live demos to get invaluable first-hand insight into how products will work in practice
- Pick up FREE practical know-how in seminars presented by speakers who understand your role
- Access to the Logistics Manager Summit: Cost & Efficiency for end-user practitioners
Logistics Link Live (Midlands) is the go-to place for Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Managers to find out the latest innovations in warehouse management and automation, packaging, materials handling and RFID and mobile technology.
“I found the visit to Logistics Link very useful and came
away with some good ideas and some very useful contacts”
Communisis - Craig Brophy, Logistics Manager
Who Attends for FREE?
Everyone with a remit for ensuring that products get to customers on time and to spec:
- Decision makers across all sectors - retail, wholesale, hi-tech and communications, engineering, pharmaceuticals, automotive and more
- Budget holders with responsibility for procuring the right services and using the best third party logistics providers for your operations
- Typical attendees include those with roles such as: Logistics Manager; Head of Distribution EMEA; Supply Chain Manager; Warehouse Director; Head of Transportation; Fulfilment Director; Procurement Manager UK & Ireland, and more
Supply Chain Directors, Distribution Heads, Warehouse Managers,
Logistics Managers and Shipping and Transport Managers across sectors
all benefit from exploring the future of multimodal operations and port
centric distribution alongside suppliers offering the latest
developments in warehouse management, data systems, automation and