See logistics systems come to life at Logistics Link Live!
The Logistics Link Live and Port to Shelf exhibition takes place at the Birmingham NEC on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th June 2014. This show is the perfect opportunity for logistics and supply-chain professionals to see the latest, and best, that the industry has to offer
- showcased right in front of them.
Hundreds of logistics professionals made the most of many great opportunities throughout the show to keep up to date with current thinking in the world of logistics with plentiful free learning and networking opportunities.
Want to exhibit at Logistics Link Live 2014? Contact Tony.Kaminski@AkaboMedia.co.uk
What happened at the 2013 Show...
- 100 of products and solutions were on offer so visitors could source the most reliable and capable systems to improve your processes and save you money
- Innovative products came to life in the Live Demonstration Zone
- There was an abundance of practical ideas and fascinating insights in the free Seminar Sessions
- Visitors discovered how their colleagues and peers are finding solutions to similar challenges as well as made vital new contacts in the Networking Lounge
- Women in Logistics coffee meeting took place 6th June at 11.00am
- Women in Logistics founder Ruth Waring shared the secrets of Social Networking for logisticians at 12.00pm on 6th June
- FREE wifi
All visitors to the Show will receive a FREE iPad subscription to Logistics Manager magazine and be entered into a free prize draw to win a ticket to the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2013.
Take a sneak preview of the Show here
Keep up to date with all the latest Show news and discuss hot topics with your peers: