About the show
Market leading events giving you direct access to logistics professionals
The Logistics Link Exhibitions have firmly established themselves as market leading events attracting thousands of logistics professionals; hard to reach buyers who visit the shows specifically to find providers of cutting edge solutions for logistics and warehousing.
These dedicated events provide the perfect forum for organisations who offer a comprehensive range of products and services for the logistics and transportation sectors and want direct access to logistics professionals and budget holders.
Delivering to the people you want to do business with… Would you like to meet the Head of Logistics from Barcardi Martini? Could you do business with the Distribution Centre Manager from WH Smith or Eddie Stobart’s Warehouse Manager.
Visitors have a unique one-stop opportunity, without cost or obligation, to assess the latest products, systems and services covering all facets of logistics, including:
- Warehouse automation/systems integrators
- Developers/facilities managers/development agencies
- Wireless/RDT systems suppliers
- Supply chain software suppliers
- Materials handling specialists
- Specialist service providers
- Printers/bar coding equipment suppliers
- Fleet management/telematics systems suppliers
- Racking/storage/packaging suppliers
- Palletised distribution specialists
- Logistics consultants
Useful information from the AEO (Association of Event Organisers)
30 Secrets to Exhibiting Success
How to Exhibit Booklet